Computer lab workshops.
The participants will learn the methods of building effective and professional-looking business presentations in PowerPoint, including graphical and socio-technical principles of their construction. Coursework covers creating and formatting presentations, designing presentation templates and slide masters, as well as configuring and running online slideshows.
1. Creating and formatting presentations.
2. Principles of building effective and professional-looking presentations.
3. Creating and working with slide masters.
4. Designing presentation templates.
5. Creating multimedia presentations and online slideshows.
6. MS PowerPoint and other MS Office programs.
7. Creating and customizing a professional business presentation.
Kopertowska M., Grafika menedżerska i prezentacyjna, Mikom
Munter M., Paradi D., Prezentacje w programie PowerPoint, Wolters Kluwer
Williams R., Prezentacja, która robi wrażenie. Projekty z klasą, Helion
Abela A., Advanced Presentations by Design, Pfeiffer
Atkinson C., Beyond Bullet Points, Microsoft Press
Gabrielle B. R., Speaking PowerPoint: The New Language of Business, Insights Publishing
End of Course Assessment:
Creating a professional business presentation. Exam involves the practical application of knowledge and skills learned in coursework.